Tuesday, October 9, 2018

45 Weeks Old



Wednesday, 3 October 2018



 



Green eyes run in the family!













Thursday, 4 October 2018:  Lunch with David's Great, Great Uncle Jack + Green Lantern is the Fave










Friday, 5 October 2018


















Saturday, 6 October 2018:  Tanaka Farms Pumpkin Patch 


Back in 2015, October 6th was rough.  

Trevor had boarded an early flight for Texas to begin Air Force basic training and I was a mess.  The separation was harder on me than I would have predicted.  We had never been separated for more than 3 weeks and especially never went without some form of daily communication.  So when October 6th arrived, lessons were just beginning for me.  I missed him like crazy!  And what's worse, we were so comfortable doing most together that I worried how I would go about my weekly routines without him.  Unbeknownst to me then, the few months we spent apart back in 2015 prepped us for his deployment two short years later.  

Then in 2016, October 6th marked the day of our first concert at Red Rocks near Denver!  Worship music by Casting Crowns surrounding us, we stood side by side worshipping together and alongside other believers.  Our hands were frozen as we held them up to praise our King, but joy filled our hearts.  It was an incredible night!  And a seriously amazing way to celebrate Trevor's year-one milestone with the Air Force.

Now here we are, three years out from that day and I'm reminded of all we've been through.  Within this time, we've moved, celebrated 13 years of partnership and almost 8 years of marriage and now we've got the most beautiful blessing calling us mama and dada.  This year October 6th meant... pumpkin patch!  Trevor and I had never been to one before so this was a special treat for our little family.

Pumpkins galore, hay rides, fresh festival foods, a petting zoo and family.  October 6th this year was bomb!




































































Madison's find






















+








































Sunday, 7 October 2018
























Monday, 8 October 2018






Tuesday, 9 October 2018:  45 Weeks Old!


Our special Christmas ornament :)








+





















Waving to the Gardener


































No comments:

Post a Comment