Tuesday, November 6, 2018

49 Weeks Old



Whew!

It's been a whirlwind of emotions the past few weeks.  As many of you have noticed, I haven't written much.  And pretty much... I've been absent from queline+company.  Straight up, this mama needed a break.

Early in September my mom had knee surgery, I broke my toe, Trevor's traveled to Colorado and back a few times over and our little baby is not so itty bitty anymore.  He's such the social butterfly, mini thrill-seeker and tiny dancer who's developing at what feels like lightening speed.  It's all we can do to hang on tight. 

And luckily, I've spent much of my would-be-blogging time cooking!  We're finally enjoying our favorite fresh meals again and it's blessed our minds and bodies tremendously.  Plus, the house smells amazing which is an extra bonus.

But here we are.  Bubs is 48 weeks old!  With only four weeks left until we celebrate his first birthday, I'll finish strong on this portion of blog.  It's my hope he'll look back on this series and enjoy viewing himself through our lens and see with such divinity how markedly life can change in a brief period of time.

When we're with the ones we love we're in the right place.  No matter the circumstance.  We rest easily at night because we're healthy, together and doing our best and at the moment, that is enough to declare we are happy.  

It's been tough keeping my guard up and waiting for the sails to change.  This journey was always meant for us to grow into.  And growth is messy, uncomfortable and rather painful.  I've decided to just go with it.  Go all in.   Though challenging, this season is bringing so much sweetness.  Hard things can be great things.

Thankful for my God who knows what's good for me.


Wednesday, 31 October 2018:  Our Little Koala - David's 1st Halloween!  


+



















Thursday, 1 November 2018:  Auntie Anna's Birthday Breakfast










Saturday, 3 November 2018:





Sunday, 4 November 2018:  Pancake Breakfast @ Church












Tuesday, 6 November 2018:  49 Weeks Old! + General Election Day!







Making friends at the polls!


+






















+















Seeing a little kid from afar walk towards us.

We have a social butterfly on our hands!






































No comments:

Post a Comment