28 February 2018: David Turns 3 Months Old! (13w1d)
Last day of the month represents David's first day of being 3 months old! For his full 3-month update, check out this post.
Seems David had a bit of post-nasal drip because of the cold circulating in our household. He seems to be feeling much better with less coughing and congestion--so glad that's over!
Seems David had a bit of post-nasal drip because of the cold circulating in our household. He seems to be feeling much better with less coughing and congestion--so glad that's over!
![]() |
| Making spit bubbles like a pro. |
![]() |
| Took my brother out to lunch to celebrate his driver's license! |
![]() |
| Smuggy smuggerson. |
![]() |
| Reading Darth Vader & Son with daddy. |
![]() |
| Ready for his 3-month photoshoot! |
1 March 2018: (13w2d)
2 March 2018: (13w3d)
3 March 2018: Madison & Jake's Birthday Party (13w4d)
![]() |
| Thank you Anna for these pictures! |
![]() |
| Cousins David and Jake catching up |
![]() |
| All 3 Coles boys with each of their boys; Trevor/David, Casey/Logan and Dustin/Jake |
![]() |
| Cousin Courtney spends time with David. |
4 March 2018: (13w5d)
6 March 2018: 14 Weeks Old! + Dr. Friedman Appointment
It's getting to the point where I've seen Dr Friedman so frequently, I don't bother to write about it on here. We're 3-months postpartum and although the pain is lessening, I still have it. Trevor and I tried to have sex and didn't get very far because it hurt to even begin. We mentioned this to the OB, he even examined the area and said, "Oh yeah, I see exactly where you're hurting--you're not lying about it!" but did little else to assist me. I'm not sure what to expect at this point--maybe I'll always have pain when I sit up from lying down? Maybe I'll always have the occasional sharp jolt through my crotch? The laceration on my right feels fine, it's the leftside tear that is still a concern.
As mentioned last week, a coworker of my mom's recommended I visit a perineal specialist and although Dr. Friedman said no, I think I'll request one from my on-base doctor.
It's getting to the point where I've seen Dr Friedman so frequently, I don't bother to write about it on here. We're 3-months postpartum and although the pain is lessening, I still have it. Trevor and I tried to have sex and didn't get very far because it hurt to even begin. We mentioned this to the OB, he even examined the area and said, "Oh yeah, I see exactly where you're hurting--you're not lying about it!" but did little else to assist me. I'm not sure what to expect at this point--maybe I'll always have pain when I sit up from lying down? Maybe I'll always have the occasional sharp jolt through my crotch? The laceration on my right feels fine, it's the leftside tear that is still a concern.
As mentioned last week, a coworker of my mom's recommended I visit a perineal specialist and although Dr. Friedman said no, I think I'll request one from my on-base doctor.
![]() |
| Note-to-Self: Visit Seaworld before we switch to AD! |
![]() |
| With each passing week, I can't help but love him more. |










































No comments:
Post a Comment