| Air Force onesie in honor of Armed Forces Parade & upcoming Memorial Day |
As he approaches 6-months old, David is changing right before our eyes. He's always been strong, as his kicks are relentless but now his grip is enough to bring you to your knees! Okay, not really. Little exaggeration there, but you get the point. He's mighty for his little body!
Friday, 18 May 2018: Watching Himself on Trev's phone (24w3d)
Saturday, 19 May 2018: Armed Forces Parade + Beth's College Graduation (24w4d)
- + -
| Go Toros! |
- + -
Video: 20 May 2018 || Laughing Baby
Monday, 21 May 2018: Walk to the Coffee Shop (24w6d)
My mom asked us to drop her off for an appointment in Torrance, and so we walked to a nearby coffee shop while she finished up. Smaller crowds than Starbucks, I love this place! Can't help but wish I had spent more time here during my pregnancy, away from the stress at home. I pictured myself bringing in my laptop, grabbing a bite to eat and finding a corner to sit in while I write.| Reaching for mommy! |
| Silly bubs. |




























No comments:
Post a Comment