![]() |
| Camo bandaids from his shots at Wilson Park, Torrance CA |
28 March 2018: 4 Months Old! (17w1d)
As always, you can find David's monthly in a separate post; 4-month pediatric appointment. Last few weeks Trevor and I amped up the tummy time for David. Every little bit counts, even if just for a few minutes. In an attempt to distract David and ease his fussiness, we tried playing one of our favorite Disney movies for bubs and it worked for a bit. Not our proudest moment in our short time being parents, but it was worth a shot.
As always, you can find David's monthly in a separate post; 4-month pediatric appointment. Last few weeks Trevor and I amped up the tummy time for David. Every little bit counts, even if just for a few minutes. In an attempt to distract David and ease his fussiness, we tried playing one of our favorite Disney movies for bubs and it worked for a bit. Not our proudest moment in our short time being parents, but it was worth a shot.
29 March 2018: A Trip to the Pediatrician's Office (17w2d)
Before handing a naked Davey over to Trevor for bathtime, I noticed a few faint reddish, orange marks in David's lightly soiled diaper. Concerned the markings might be blood, Trevor made a last-minute appointment with the baby's pediatrician.
Fearing the baby might be dehydrated, I logged onto Amazon and ordered myself an infuser water bottle to up my H20 intake--so far, it's worked well for me! However, according to David's urine sample, he's hydrated and doing well. The pediatrician commented these diaper markings are typical of newborns, but not as common for 4-month olds. Nonetheless, she's confident David's healthy and just to be safe for the future, I'm drinking more water.
Fearing the baby might be dehydrated, I logged onto Amazon and ordered myself an infuser water bottle to up my H20 intake--so far, it's worked well for me! However, according to David's urine sample, he's hydrated and doing well. The pediatrician commented these diaper markings are typical of newborns, but not as common for 4-month olds. Nonetheless, she's confident David's healthy and just to be safe for the future, I'm drinking more water.
30 March 2018: David's 1st Picture with the Easter Bunny (17w3d)
He's still so little, he had no idea what was going on and lots of kiddos cry when they meet the Easter bunny. Still, he doesn't look too impressed 😂 but at least he wasn't crying!
1 April 2018: David's 1st Easter, Momma Gets Pampered + Day #1 of Postpartum Exercise (17w5d)
2 April 2018: Post-Easter Easter Pictures... because life happens. + 1 Full Year of Weekly Blogs! 🎉 (17w6d)
We've hit one full year of weekly blogging on queline&company! Holy moly, it blows my mind to realize how fast the time has passed. This day last year I launched this wonder little addition to my previous blog queline while trying my best to imagine all the changes that lie ahead.
At the time, I had a 4-week-old baby rapidly developing in my womb. This year, we're holding a snuggly 4-month-old baby boy in our arms.
Now that I've hit this milestone, let's keep going! These weekly posts take time and it's a struggle to bust them out on-time (as many of you have noticed!), but it's all worth it. As pathetic as it sounds, I sometimes reread my old posts of David while he's napping because yep, I miss the little bugger. It's been a blessing to connect with all of my family and friends who keep up with these postings and of course, I'm honored to have been a resource for a few first-time parents!
We've hit one full year of weekly blogging on queline&company! Holy moly, it blows my mind to realize how fast the time has passed. This day last year I launched this wonder little addition to my previous blog queline while trying my best to imagine all the changes that lie ahead.
At the time, I had a 4-week-old baby rapidly developing in my womb. This year, we're holding a snuggly 4-month-old baby boy in our arms.
Now that I've hit this milestone, let's keep going! These weekly posts take time and it's a struggle to bust them out on-time (as many of you have noticed!), but it's all worth it. As pathetic as it sounds, I sometimes reread my old posts of David while he's napping because yep, I miss the little bugger. It's been a blessing to connect with all of my family and friends who keep up with these postings and of course, I'm honored to have been a resource for a few first-time parents!



























































































No comments:
Post a Comment